Saturday 12 March 2011

St Paul's



Sketch with wax pastel. It didn't really turn out in the style I wanted to achieve, so in that sense I'm not particularly satisfied with the result. The quick scrap paper sketch I did of the same subject earlier rather appealed to me, so I decided to keep it and post it as well. Landscape for Lots of Landscapes on Flickr, a group in which members paint and draw landscapes from photos posted for that purpose. Schets met Neocolor II waspastels. Ben niet bepaald tevreden met het resultaat. De snelle kladschets die ik eerder van hetzelfde onderwerp maakte sprak me wel aan en besloot het te houden en ook te posten. Landschap voor Lots of Landscapes op Flickr, een groep waarin de leden landschappen tekenen en schilderen van foto's die voor dat doel gepost zijn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin